Blog 1: Country I would like to visit


Hi everyone! how are you?  This is my first blog and today I’m going to talk about the country I would like to visit: Japan, and maybe you will wonder: Why Japan?

 

Well, actually I’m a huge fan of asian countries, but Japan is definitely the country that I want to visit the most, and although it sounds ridiculous, this dream was born watching anime (Japanese animation series) in my childhood.


Japan sounds really interesting to me, the language is a challenge, the culture is completely different from ours, the cities are technologically advanced and colorful, just look at the photo! it’s amazing! and the food looks delicious. It 's surreal! I really want to visit every corner of Japan and try new things, but I don't know if I would live there permanently, I would rather have a long vacation in this country.


and that’s all, I hope you enjoyed the post and tell me if you want to visit this country too. 


See you in the next blog!


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

One of my favourite movies