One of my favourite movies

 Hello everyone! I'm here again with another post abour my favourite movie!


In the first place, I see myself in the need to say that it was a very difficult decision, because I’m that kind of person who doesn’t see a movie twice, no matter how much I like them. Of course there are exceptions and one of them is the movie that I will talk about now.





Mean girls! the 2004’s iconic teen comedy starring Lindsay Lohan. I can’t describe how much I love this movie and in my opinion is the best teen comedy movie ever. The story is about a girl who has spent most of her life in the African jungle, due to her parents' Zoologists. His life changes completely when they decide to enroll her in a school in Illinois, in the United States. She will have serious problems adjusting to her new surroundings, something that will become even more challenging thanks to the popular girl group.


It looks so superficial but if you see with a critical eye, it’s a great social criticism of the teenage problems

and their common complexes such as the desire to fit in, problems with school, social pressure, envy and

rumors. The best part is that the movie shows that none of that really matters.  

 

I recommend it 100% if you want to laugh and criticize people ;)


Comentarios

  1. "That was so fetch", I love mean girls too, for me is the best teen comedy in the world. My favorite scene is when they dance Jingle Bell Rock. Thanks for your blog

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Blog 1: Country I would like to visit