A photograph I like

 Hi everyone! It's been a while since the last time I wrote something. Today I will show you one of my favorite photos. To tell you the truth, I have too many photos that I appreciate ,but this is very special to me. This photo was taken in April 2019 on a Birthday of one of my aunts. The people in this photo are my father’s family, but the only person who is not there is my grandfather, and why? Because at that time he was hospitalized in a serious condition. We really didn’t feel like having a celebration at the time but,  some days before  when  visiting him at the hospital, my grandfather told us that he preferred that we were celebrating, instead of suffering due to his condition, because he was happy to know that his family  was reunited having good times. We took  this photo to show it to  him the next visit and we did it. He was happy. Unfortunately, he died  some days later. We remember him  with love. This photo reminds me that you can have good times in bad times and appreciate them to the fullest, that’s why it is so special to me.


Comentarios

  1. Hi Isi! Being positive even if you are passing a bad moment is the best way to face the problems. I love the photo!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

One of my favourite movies

Blog 1: Country I would like to visit